Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summers Almost Up


Long Time NO See. It is almost the end of summer 2011, and I'm heading off 2 my first year of high school as a 9th grader. I finally found a back pack after three days of searching, and technically its not even a back pack, its mote of a sports bag. This year I paid for all my school supplies and almost all of my school clothes. I am saving up for an ipod touch, and my mom bought me a tangled app for when i get it. School is getting exxppeeeencccciiiiivvvveeeee. It is going 2 cost me around 100$ for every thing I need/want . 15-25$ for ASB, a 40$ sports fee, and 40 to 50$ for a year book!!!! Its crazy! I have still yet 2 complete my summer reading project. I finished the book ages ago, like a week after school got over, now all i have 2 do is the actual project.


ta ta for now


ARIZONA

1 comment:

Mommalutay said...

How is your Freshman year going? I bet you are almost taller then me!!Love your Long Jump Picture...You ROCK.