Sunday, August 7, 2011

What?????? Back 2 School Soon!!!!

Today was fast Sunday, it was not to bad, I straitened m to gy hair, which took 4 ever because I had 2 blow dry it first. Right now I am re-reading the Harry Potter series, I'm on book 3. 2 days ago I watched Pirates 1, and last night I watched Pirates 2. April's friend, Emily, came up for a visit and was at church today. Docker is at scout camp, and Gemma just got back from pocotello, for Uncle Jacks b-day party. So far the summer has been fun, and I think we are going on the Highawatha on Memorial day Weekend. This year I am doing XC and i am supposed 2 be running, I do it sometimes but most of the time it is hard get up and run. I am still doing band and playing the flute. Of all the sports, though I love them all, track is my favorite one, and not just because I am actually really good at it. I enjoy running and the short sperts of energy i get do use when running the 100m dash. I also enjoy the long jump. I love the hard work out it gives u and the edrinallin u get while running a race.

too daloo


Nonamona

1 comment:

Mommalutay said...

Look at you Nona! I bet you can jump higher than your Dad :).